What to Expect:
Desert Wonder Tours will pick you up from the airport or your hotel. You will travel Historical Route 66 to the famous Grand Canyon Caverns.
Your Cavern tour begins with an elevator ride down 21 stories (210 feet) in the Grand Canyon Caverns Chapel of the Ages cavern, the scene of numerous weddings throughout the years and large enough to hold two football fields. An expert guide will lead you through a one-hour tour of these amazing caverns which have an ambient year-round temperature, sharing the cavern’s amazing history and educating you on the amazing geological formations within the caverns. At the end of the underground tour, you will travel back up to the top where we will grab a hot or cold boxed lunch from the ever-popular Caverns Grill. Then off to travel down Route 66 to the open desert wineries.
Your adventure concludes at the local wineries outside of Kingman, thriving in the desert due to a high aquifer, and boasting amazing panoramic mountain desert views. At the Stetson winery, our guests will be treated in a Big Red Barn ambiance, wine tasting (optional) and personalized service all while social distancing in the expansive barn or huge open patio. Your Desert Wonder Tours guide may offer optional excursions to other nearby wineries as available. Your adventure concludes with return to your hotel.
What to Bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Light jacket
Grand Canyon Caverns & Radiator Springs
Stetson Winery & Event Center
✔ Bottled Water
✔ All fees & taxes
✔ Air-conditioned vehicle
❌ Wine Tasting
- Animals or pets are allowed
- Release of Liability required
- Traditionally we would accompany the tour. However, due to COVID-19, we will be disinfecting our van interior while you’re on tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No public transportation nearby
- This is a guided walking tour with two walkways depending upon mobility level.
- Persons with claustrophobia-Be advised the Caverns Tour includes an elevator ride and walking tour underground.
- We also pickup in Laughlin, Nevada and Lake Havasu City
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 day or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before the event