Kingman Visitors Center/Route 66 & Electric Vehicle Museums
First stop, Powerhouse Visitors Center/Arizona Route 66 Museum. Thousands of visitors from around the world travel on Route 66 for adventure and education and enjoy the charming and imaginative displays. Modern day explorers will discover a variety of information, including vehicles, photographs, and artifacts gathered over the history of “The Mother Road.”
Historic Route 66 & Cool Springs
From the very earliest days, Cool Springs camp and service station was an important stop for motorists traveling Arizona’s Route 66. Cool Springs was built in the mid-1920s and has been connected with Route 66 from the very start. The legacy of Cool Springs reflects the larger story of Route 66. The Mother Road gave it life. The hey-day of Route 66 was the hey-day of Cool Springs.
Beautiful scenic views. Sitgreaves’ Pass
was first mapped out by Captain Lorenzo Sitgreaves in 1851 while on an expedition to see if the Colorado and other rivers could be navigated by steam boat. From the top of the pass at an elevation of 3,550ft (1,082 m), you can see the across the Black Mountains into California and Nevada to the West and across the scenic switchbacks to the Hualapai Mountains in Arizona to the East.
As we continue, you’ll experience an exciting drive through winding roads in the Black Mountains to arrive at Historic Mining Town of Oatman
in time for their “High Noon” shoot out and lunch (Not Included). Spend a fascinating afternoon in antique shops, specialty shops and interacting with roaming burros. Periodic Gunfights in the street will top your adventure so be sure to have your camera!
*Please bring a car seat for infant if needed.
✔ All fees & taxes
✔ Tour guide
✔ Bottled water
✔ Precautionary masks, gloves & hand sanitizer
❌ Tip or gratuity
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Release of Liability required
- Due to COVID-19, we will be disinfecting our van interior while you’re on tour Regarding pets/service animals, please call us at 928-716-2046 Small cubes of hay are available for purchase to feed Burros Hotel pickup in Laughlin, Nevada and Lake Havasu City, Arizona
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 day or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before the event